It is almost 65 years since this precious book, detailing the history of St Tudy, was first published for the world to read. The original document was meticulously researched and hand-written by members of the St Tudy Women’s Institute in 1951. It was produced as “a means of preserving some record, however small, of the history and evolution of Saint Tudy which will be of interest and value to those
who come after us” As the original becomes too fragile to be handled, it is with the same ambition that the St Tudy History Group has produced this facsimile for wider publication.
It can be viewed here